Skip to main content

Beauty Haul from Hermo

It's already August & I only have one month left before I'm going to start my new semester on September, and will be moving to Rembau, rent a house, no more college 😢 I'm so excited to have a new phase of my student life there as my faculty moved to the new campus (it's full with Kelapa Sawit. Wish me luck)

What's on Shoppe_my?

28/11/2016

Hi guys! Do you know Shoppe_my? Well of course not. Hahahaha it's my igshop that I handled since I was 16 or 17. I started running my igshop when I was a dropshipper of an igshop selling tote bags. But then I started my own business with bawal crepe. It was totally a successful business for me until I started my life as a student & I decided to stop my business.


So this is me, starting my business back after less than a year I've been quitting with new kind of shawl to my listing! I am so excited to launch it at first. I sell this kind of shawl that makes you look like a Cinderella. Maybe because of the pattern itself. 

So, let's see my new brand shawl that is on my listing on my igshop, Scallop Shawl! 😎


Scallop Shawl : RM 15


Macaron Colour iPhone Casings : RM 10
Available for iPhone 5/5s & 6/6s only


Aloe Vera Lipstick & Mini Temulawak Moisturizer Lipstick : RM 4


I am also letting go all the old stocks of bawal crepe for only RM 2!!!

You guys can visit my ig shop : Shoppe_my now! Place your order through whatsapp there

Comments

  1. wishing for your success in your business !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend..Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum Azreen,

    I'll follow your shoppe shop.. Mine shopee.com.my/craftstation, do follow me as well.. I love shopping on shopee coz hassle free and super easy.

    All the best to you dear.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today is My Birthday!

03/01/2017

It's a blessing 3rd January, today is my Birthday!!! Well, I would like to wish for myself, Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday! I am no longer a teen, stepping right now into adult phase is a blessing I can say.

Beauty Tips | Myth vs Fact

15/01/2017


Every things that happen in our daily life has it's own myth & fact. Do you even know sometimes myth is the fact as well? But for me, I don't think so. Myth is even popular among people because they think it is true based on their own 'unsure' experience. Thus, it makes people start to believe myth is a fact. But it is not actually.

A Bucket of Wishlist

3/11/2016

























Yes, everyone has their own wishlist. I compile everything in a post but I think I'm not listing it all. I still have some things that will be my wishlists but did not cross my mind this time, so here is a bucket of my wishlists. This post is just for fun, I think I need to think about making a bombastic post for all my blog readers. Well, this is all I have for you!