Skip to main content

My Go-to-class Makeup

This is my long ago drafted blog post. Now, I think it's time for me to publish it since it's rotten in my draft xD Beauty/makeup post take it turns, again. Well here you go, My Go-to Class Makeup.

A-Z Blog Topic Ideas

28/10/2016

In case you guys are lack of ideas on what are you guys going to write on your blog, this posts is for you guys! Well, this is all I can help with because I have nothing much to share with you guys. I'm just going to make it in different way which is using alphabets from A to Z topic ideas. I guess I will soon make another posts with bucket of topic ideas but first, let's take a look at this first! I hope this can help you in making a good post later on!

So, there we go, 26 topics from A-Z Blog Topic Ideas

A - About Yourself
B - Blogging Tips
C - Collection
D - Do It Yourself (If you have any innovation about something, why not?)
E - Entertainment
F - Favourite (It can be anything! Music Genre, Food, Makeup, Brand)
G - Girls Thing
H - Holiday to Somewhere
I - 'I want...' (Basically what you want in this world?)
J - Just Chilling (It can be your personal posts too or maybe a story?)
K - King to My Heart (Not only your boyfriend, can be your father)
L - Love or Friendship (It's a fact post!)
M - Makeup
N - Needs for My Room
O - 'O' Daily Activities (Pie chart activities of your daily life)
P - Product Review
Q - Quotes of The Month (Compile in a post & comment for the quotes)
R - Restaurant You Love
S - Sunday Stuff (Your Sunday activities)
T - Tasks You Hate/Like/Often do
U - University Life (Or maybe your dream University?)
V - Vendor Boutique You Often Visit
W - Wishlist
X - X-men Character You Adore (I have lack of idea when it comes to 'X')
Y - Your Must-have
Z - Zoo Visit! (Plan a visit to Zoo to Fill 'Z')

Thank you & enjoy publishing your post!

Comments

  1. nice post! :D kalau takde idea nak update apa blh tgk kat sini nanti :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tips! Dah bookmark for future use! kehkehkeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing the idea ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice tips jemput singgah ke blog saya juga
    https://thisisme-38.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today is My Birthday!

03/01/2017

It's a blessing 3rd January, today is my Birthday!!! Well, I would like to wish for myself, Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday! I am no longer a teen, stepping right now into adult phase is a blessing I can say.

Beauty Tips | Myth vs Fact

15/01/2017


Every things that happen in our daily life has it's own myth & fact. Do you even know sometimes myth is the fact as well? But for me, I don't think so. Myth is even popular among people because they think it is true based on their own 'unsure' experience. Thus, it makes people start to believe myth is a fact. But it is not actually.

Review : Silkygirl Magic BB Cushion

Well here's a thing : as you guys know that I really, really hate to put on foundation to my face, so I always change my BB or CC cream products, eventually. Then I decided to choose something that is full coverage with light texture just to make sure my skin can breathe well.