Skip to main content

Mr. Dakgalbi Restaurant Review


Have you guys ever been here before? Well, I found out something really exciting at AEON Mall Bandaraya Melaka that are... Mr Dakgalbi & Boat Noodle is coming in here! I don't have to go far because AEON is really just around the corner to my house!


Well, actually I had Mr Dakgalbi 2 days before I went to Rembau. My ex-employer treat almost all of us for working hard during the Eid Festive. This is the only chance for her to treat her workers, and here we were.

We did not know how to order it & seems like all the workers ignored us. They doesn't seems really busy but, I don't know. Do we have to call them to take orders? Do we just need to wait & they will come? Self-service ke???

Not long after, my ex-employer called a worker & ordered the menu by herself since we all did not know how to choose, what to choose, what's good, and actually she doesn't know either. She just picked anything she thinks is worth for all of us to eat.


Source : Mr Dakgalbi Facebook

Here's the menu list. Basically, we ordered Fried Rice Set for 4 pax and add ons another plate of fried rice & Ramen. 

We ordered Fried Rice set because we wanted to see the staff cook in front of our eyes, instead of some other menu that they actually cook inside. LOL?

So, here it is.....



To be really honest, i don't know whether it is just me or everyone else feels the same thing or nah, but the tastes are so-so. I mean, my own cooking skill is better, I guess, I can cook a better fried rice, anyone wants to hire me?

They mixed the cheese along with the rice but I am nowhere looking for the cheese tastes... and more thing, they only mix the rice with the cheese & chickens, like is that it? For this price? Ugh.

The ramen tastes better than the fried rice eventhough they are using the same ingredients but maybe it goes better with ramen rather than rice.

Most of us ordered Ice Lemon Tea & we actually got only canned drinks that costs RM 4. Thank God I don't have to pay a single penny.


This is the picture after we tried our best to finish all but... there are so much left because I'm full to max. Actually, we are full to max. Ughh

Overall, I can say that it's not worth the money at all. The meal costs RM 183.00, it's not worth at all. I would rather go to any hipster cafe that costs me RM 20+ a plate of western's & makes me full.

My rate for the FOOD : 2/5

The decoration of this restaurant is just okay, same goes like other restaurants, so I will give it 4/5


But girl let me tell you this, there are 2 Korean workers (I guess so) or maybe Chinese guys but they look so Korean & they are soooo handsome so having bad food is not the point. LOL. I am being serious. 

Btw, I am so into K Fry Restaurant but it is nowhere in Melaka, looking forward if they want to launch K fry somewhere in Melaka.

Have you been at Mr. Dakgalbi? Or do you feel like you want to try it? Let me know, guys.

Comments

  1. Pernah try sekali dkt Setia City Mall ! Tp tak kena dengan tekak. so agreed la dgn rate yg u bagi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Mr. Dakgalbi twice in Malaysia and I think the taste was not that bad. Maybe because I tried at different locations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak pernah try. hari tu nak try dekat ipoh tapi tak halal pulak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. never try before...the rate below average..hurmm..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the rate that basically my friends will give

      Delete
  5. Went to Mr Dakgalbi twice ! Still rasa dia biasa biasa je. Yes macam tak worth it. Even moi ada tekak Korea sikit2. Cheese dia memang tak rasa apa. One more cheese ring dia cepat keras and biasa je. Tak enjoy nak makan haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not yet try Mr. Dakgalbi though, the restaurant is quite near to my house but I don't know, I guess the restaurant is not really attract me much and I heard that many people review it at average of 3 stars.

    Fatinamudz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am woring at mr.dakgalbi aeon bandaraya :)
    Thank you for review.
    감사합니다 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny review, especially the part about the cute Korean boys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesterday was my 15th time eating at Mr. Dakgalbi. Tempat usual mmg dkt Solaris, Mont Kiara sbb dah try merata and most of them either service sucks, portion kedekut, tersangatlah pedas or no free sparkling water, branch dkt Solaris is like 5/5 to me. Portion banyak, owner (korean couple) sangatlah friendly, chili paste tak pedas, and cheese dalam nasi goreng tu berhantu sbb meleleh and bila dah sejuk, it crumpled with the rice. Sangat lah disappoint with your experience at Mr. Dakgalbi. I would give them 1/5 if I were you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG why it sounds totally different with what I experienced. I would totally love it kalau dapat service mcm tu. Whats going on here T_T

      Delete
  10. dah try yg kat melaka. suka fried riceeeee... cheese je kureng..muak rasa hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really a useful post for all of us. You covered complete guide.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Silkygirl & Maybelline Matte Lipsticks

Okay people, I know I have been missing in action on blogging for quite a while, I mean, for months and that's a very long time. I was MIA since the pandemic. You know, online class is freaking exhausting. I can adapt & I honestly love online classes but when examinations are replaced with continuous assessment, that's the real thing.  Back to my topic, I have been wanting to do this for a very long time but the time constraints. You know, since I'm a cheapskate especially to beauty products, specifically makeups, I bought everything from drugstores. Ngl, my preferred brand would be Silkygirl since the price is very affordable (that's why it's hard to find Silkygirl items with discounted price) and usually it will only offer you a maximum of 30% discount either in Watsons or Guardian.  I bought Maybelline's lipstick because of the trend and other's review, thus I think it would be an honour to review both since these are the most popular products and bra

Review : Silkygirl Magic BB Cushion

Well here's a thing : as you guys know that I really, really hate to put on foundation to my face, so I always change my BB or CC cream products, eventually. Then I decided to choose something that is full coverage with light texture just to make sure my skin can breathe well.

Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence by Kayman Beauty Review

First and foremost, I must tell you that I have been waiting to lay my hands on these products a long time ago. If you read all the feedback and results the products give to consumers, it works totally wonder and that makes me want to try it. Kayman Beauty is a well-known local brand that is safe and guaranteed based on the experiment from its founder itself & that encourages me more to try this out.   Plus, I don't really trust local brands but seeing the efforts from the founder (literally not timbang kilo type of product) and reading the feedback, I think this product should get attention from ladies out there. Looking forward this product to be exported into international market. Too much rants, I bought these 2 products which is Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence for RM 35 and RM 89 respectively. I bought from one of Kayman's agent that covers Shah Alam area. To be frankly honest, I bought these 3 months ago, which was in April. Let's talk abou