Skip to main content

2017 Highlights

2017 has been a ride of hell for me because a lot of things happened in this year yet I was like "oooh, this happened in 2017? I thought it was last or 2 years ago." Nah fam, things went really hard for me but what makes me standing on my own feet now is that myself.



So today's post is going to highlight my life that went through all the year of 2017. Even though I thought my life would be even sucker than this, but I am very thankful for everything I have now & what I had faced on 2017. 

Before anything else, I would like to welcome 2018; but hey girl, I do not really have 2018 resolutions as I am aiming for lifetime resolutions. Same thing, different year. That's it. Anyway, Happy New Year everyone!!!


Well this is our first interview session at Jabatan Bomba & Penyelamat. It was a lot of fun, we managed to fulfill the requirement for the Public Relation subject & this happened when I was in semester 3. Through out this interview session, I get to know how to speak & even improve my communication skill, for sure!


Next, reunion with my mates during lower form! I am so lucky to meet them again because I missed them so much! I never really thought that I finally met them even for a few hours & this is my first time had Boat Noodle! Oh well they grew up so well, I guess we need to reunite on 2018 :D


Although I had such a very busy week when I was in semester 3, I managed to join the charity run which named Run4Syria that is held by part 4 students. This event is held under the ViRAL 2.0 by Masscomm students! It was fun even though I did not manage to get the best 20 runners (because they mixed the 20 winner both girls and boys) but at least I managed to get top 10 for girls (I counted them but fam, no medal for me hahahaha)


This is my last moment at Dewan Taming Sari, uiTM Lendu as this is my last semester there as I moved to Rembau. Couldn't say more, it went all smooth & I was really, really happy with my third semester life.


Another not-so reunion with my mates from UiTM! We created a whatsapp group named "MGHS UiTM" which totally a name of our school & for sure, we are all UiTM students now, just different places. I managed to meet them even for a short time, especially that girl in spec, she always, always busy & too far away but alhamdulillah, she came along!


Gaining experience to work at a boutique! Yes, this is the most precious moment of my 2017. I get to gain more and more experience working at a retail store. Thank God that I had the chance so because I was on my semester break for about 5 months, guys. But where are all the money went? Ups.


Good lighting, fam. Well, I also managed to go for holiday with my friends! I never thought that I even went to PD, the nearest place we could ever imagine we could go. But, it's still a goooood holiday with them all. I think I need more holiday & more money. I miss driving the road to anywhere with  my friends.

New semester, new environment, new campus, old friends, same old shyt. It's a love-hate relationship with Rembau. Great facilities but poor line coverage. But hell yeah, where's ATM in this campus? Please make it sooner because we, students need it the most. They promised it will be in campus on November but where the hell it is. Ugh.


HON4TN50 went so well! Alhamdulillah for all the blessings, supports and everything that we finally did it! And this is my first time handling a such big event, well, I could say good job to my team! I hope we can do better next time, mates!

By the way, I would like to wish all of you to have a good year of 2018. May God bless each one of you and live longer, everyone. Bring all the good memories from 2017 and left what is not worth to be in your 2018. 

I pray to everyone I know to have a great year of your life. Enjoy every single day of 2018 because we never know when everything will end. Have a great holiday, everyone!

Pssstt, I forgot that I'll be facing my final semester. Pray for me, everyone. I haven't read a single chapter. What did I do?!?! I am different from everyone but I honestly do not have a concrete 2018 resolutions because I am aiming to just have lifetime resolutions which I think would be better.

Waddup guys, what's your 2018 resolutions?

Comments

  1. Happy New Year! May everything goes well as planned! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. do your best on final exam ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Azreen :)
    and Good luck in your final exam! :D

    Fatina xx | theinfinitywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your final!
    Happy new year and may 2018 be better and brighter year for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Looks like you spend your 2017 quite well. May this year bring you more joy and happiness in your life 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah, that's the positive part only xD Btw thank you, you too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Silkygirl & Maybelline Matte Lipsticks

Okay people, I know I have been missing in action on blogging for quite a while, I mean, for months and that's a very long time. I was MIA since the pandemic. You know, online class is freaking exhausting. I can adapt & I honestly love online classes but when examinations are replaced with continuous assessment, that's the real thing.  Back to my topic, I have been wanting to do this for a very long time but the time constraints. You know, since I'm a cheapskate especially to beauty products, specifically makeups, I bought everything from drugstores. Ngl, my preferred brand would be Silkygirl since the price is very affordable (that's why it's hard to find Silkygirl items with discounted price) and usually it will only offer you a maximum of 30% discount either in Watsons or Guardian.  I bought Maybelline's lipstick because of the trend and other's review, thus I think it would be an honour to review both since these are the most popular products and bra

Review : Silkygirl Magic BB Cushion

Well here's a thing : as you guys know that I really, really hate to put on foundation to my face, so I always change my BB or CC cream products, eventually. Then I decided to choose something that is full coverage with light texture just to make sure my skin can breathe well.

Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence by Kayman Beauty Review

First and foremost, I must tell you that I have been waiting to lay my hands on these products a long time ago. If you read all the feedback and results the products give to consumers, it works totally wonder and that makes me want to try it. Kayman Beauty is a well-known local brand that is safe and guaranteed based on the experiment from its founder itself & that encourages me more to try this out.   Plus, I don't really trust local brands but seeing the efforts from the founder (literally not timbang kilo type of product) and reading the feedback, I think this product should get attention from ladies out there. Looking forward this product to be exported into international market. Too much rants, I bought these 2 products which is Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence for RM 35 and RM 89 respectively. I bought from one of Kayman's agent that covers Shah Alam area. To be frankly honest, I bought these 3 months ago, which was in April. Let's talk abou