Skip to main content

Daiso Beauty Products You Need to Try!


I always waste my money at Daiso because the stuff freaking cheap & reasonable with it's quality. I'm not saying all of the products but overall, I might say that I do love some of their products. Looking for any convenience stuff, I recommend you guys to check out Daiso stores available now.


So, talking about these Daiso's products, I am now reviewing some of the skincare/beauty products that I guarantee you guys need one because they are freaking good & goes well with me. I am not sure if it's good to anyone else but for me, I kinda love it.

Those who think Daiso prodcts aren't good because of the price, think about it again. Instead of putting a lot of fake products, why don't you go for Daiso? So, let me talk about all of the products that I have tried.

1. BB Face Cream
2. Body Moist Cream
3. Cleansing Water
4. Sake Milky Lotion
5. Makeup Brush Cleaner


BB Face Cream
I bought years ago, what can I say about this product is this product is very very good and works for me. The texture is super light, makes me feel easy and my skin can breathe perfectly. Compared to any other products, I would say that this product is very recommended for those who have oily skin concern since it doesn't make my face oily!

Body Moist Cream
I don't know what is wrong with my leg lately, but it dries a lot more than before, my skin chapped under knee area. So I am now looking forward for a product that can really fix my skin since I rarely put lotion on that area (because it was smooth af because it happened) xD

Then, there it goes. I put it every time after shower and I can say that I can see a little bit changes to my skin. It's not really chapped, but it's getting better, my skin is now smoother. But I think I really need to drink more & more water for it to go back to normal.


Cleansing Water
Looking for an extra affordable makeup remover/cleansing water? Why don't you go for Daiso Cleansing Water? It works extra fine with my face when at first I thought it would harm my face but after all, it's good! It clears all the makeups on my face, very recommended. I am now on my 2nd bottle of this!



Sake Milky Lotion
I love this lotion very, very much because the texture is extra light, it's liquid texture; that's why the name is milky. Different from other lotion, it's way easier to apply and not sticky, oily at all. This also helps in moisturizing my hand and body and I can say it's now my favourite lotion after all. Plus, milky texture absorbs better than others. And hey, the fragrance smells sooooo good!

Makeup Brush Cleaner
This makeup brush cleaner works very well. It rinse all the makeup stains on my brushes and all of them looks like new one! I usually mix it with some water because the chemical of this cleaner is quite strong. Girls, do not forget to clean your makeup brushes once in 2 days (for me) because it is not good to 'recycle' the stains on your face. Get yours one!

Surprisingly, everything above is at RM 5.90 each, because it is Daiso, fellas. I couldn't say more, I am very happy with my purchase and choice. I do love drugstores products as well, but Daiso's price is really killing everyone! I am now eyeing to try more of their skincare products like masks, cleanser and I'm going to give a review for all of the products when I have done trying them out.

So, those who are very or extra scared to try any drugstores product, I recommend you to try Daiso's first since it is cheap so it won't waste you much. Well, skincare must be invested. 

Any of you have ever tried any of these products? Or any Daiso products you guys recommend me to use after this? Comment down below!

Comments

  1. The cleansing water looks good, thanks for the recommendation I would love to try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess babe, it's sooo good kalau compare dengan price dia. Welcome babe!

      Delete
  2. Omg i never see anyone review about daiso's skincare/beauty before. This is such a good info. 😍 hye try their eyebrows pencil also! Best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made this to ensure people are not down grading Daiso's products yang totally good actually hahahaha. I tak reti lukis eyebrow actually, I tak pernah lukis eyebrow pun xD

      Delete
  3. Heard about the makeup brush cleaner a lot. Gonna buy and try it someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds good! RM 5.90 is no regret purchase

      Delete
  4. akk suka pergi Daiso, tp sygnya kat area rumah akk xde. kalau pergi rumah kakak baru lah ada masa nk menjenguk Daiso. Nanti pergi nk beli body moist cream. nampak mcm menarik.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaaaannn. Masuk Daiso ni taknak beli apa2 pun keluar wajib beli something

      Delete
  5. I really need to try the makeup brush cleaner. I currently using a dish soap to clean my makeup brushes but why not try Daiso one, right? I recommend you to try Daiso Cotton Puff (pink box one). For me, it is really good and worth the price since you'll get 180pcs for just RM5.90. I also heard that how good Daiso eyebrow pencils are. Need to it too. Hehe 😉

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm never tried the beauty products at Daiso.. But always buy other else at Daiso. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seronok masuk daiso.. tapi bahaya sebab rasa semua macam best je kan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dari zaman belajar smpai sekarang pantang nampak Daiso mesti singgah.. kikiki

    ReplyDelete
  9. penah tengok jugak belek2 tapi tak faham sangat sebab semua japanese characters unless few jela yang ade selit2 sikit bahasa inggeris.. menarik sharing ni.. boleh orang lain cuba =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will share more if I ever buy another products! Yang penting japanese product memang bagus plus pocket friendly!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Silkygirl & Maybelline Matte Lipsticks

Okay people, I know I have been missing in action on blogging for quite a while, I mean, for months and that's a very long time. I was MIA since the pandemic. You know, online class is freaking exhausting. I can adapt & I honestly love online classes but when examinations are replaced with continuous assessment, that's the real thing.  Back to my topic, I have been wanting to do this for a very long time but the time constraints. You know, since I'm a cheapskate especially to beauty products, specifically makeups, I bought everything from drugstores. Ngl, my preferred brand would be Silkygirl since the price is very affordable (that's why it's hard to find Silkygirl items with discounted price) and usually it will only offer you a maximum of 30% discount either in Watsons or Guardian.  I bought Maybelline's lipstick because of the trend and other's review, thus I think it would be an honour to review both since these are the most popular products and bra

Review : Silkygirl Magic BB Cushion

Well here's a thing : as you guys know that I really, really hate to put on foundation to my face, so I always change my BB or CC cream products, eventually. Then I decided to choose something that is full coverage with light texture just to make sure my skin can breathe well.

Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence by Kayman Beauty Review

First and foremost, I must tell you that I have been waiting to lay my hands on these products a long time ago. If you read all the feedback and results the products give to consumers, it works totally wonder and that makes me want to try it. Kayman Beauty is a well-known local brand that is safe and guaranteed based on the experiment from its founder itself & that encourages me more to try this out.   Plus, I don't really trust local brands but seeing the efforts from the founder (literally not timbang kilo type of product) and reading the feedback, I think this product should get attention from ladies out there. Looking forward this product to be exported into international market. Too much rants, I bought these 2 products which is Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence for RM 35 and RM 89 respectively. I bought from one of Kayman's agent that covers Shah Alam area. To be frankly honest, I bought these 3 months ago, which was in April. Let's talk abou