Skip to main content

My Go-to-class Makeup


This is my long ago drafted blog post. Now, I think it's time for me to publish it since it's rotten in my draft xD Beauty/makeup post take it turns, again. Well here you go, My Go-to Class Makeup.



First & foremost, who go to class with bare or naked face? Obviously not me. Whatever it is, appearance is something I really take care of. It produces good impression of someone towards us.

Well, I ain't put so much makeup on my face because I have oily skin, I don't want my face to look bad with my makeup. So, basically, this is probably my daily makeup & my go-to class makeup at the same time.

Let's start with the first thing first, basic face makeup.


It is, of course, BB cream or foundation or compact powder or just talcum powder. For me, myself, I don't like to wear foundation as it is full-coverage & I hate when my face couldn't breathe perfectly. 

But for me, Super Maybelline BB Cushion did well on my face. It's not full coverage but it did well. It suits my skin tone well, & you don't have to put any powder right after because it can be the cream & powder at the same time.

However, since my skin type is oily, I still put on some compact powder to make sure that it absorbs oil during the day. Psssttt, sometimes I just put on talcum powder, Johnsons baby.


Next is, something that I rarely put on. If I do have much time to apply these 2, I would. If not, I would never mind to have it on my face.

My favourite mascara at all time is of course, Maybelline's mascaras. Well, I don't mind having the volume express or magnum barbie mascara because they are perfectly volume my lashes. 

Next one is blusher. I love to put on blusher a lot because it makes my face looks better lol. There are 3 tones of blusher in that pallete & I am using them in different situation or makeup styling.

Well, the blusher is no brand one, I bought it online from a makeup seller oversea. It costs RM 20 but the shipping.... ugh. Well the seller is nowhere to be found, maybe she no longer sell makeups.


Last but not least, LIPSTICK!!! I cannot live without lipstick, I mean, lipstick is my life saver. I can go out without wearing creams or powder, but not with lipstick. Even if it's a lip tint. 

You will see 4 lipsticks there, which are Silkygirl Matte Junkie Lip Cream & Simply Pretty Avon Magic Lipstick, and Savee Matte Liquid & Avon Matte Lipstick.

I would combine these two combination as stated above to get a perfect colour combination.

The combination of Matte Junkie & Avon Magic Lipstick makes my lips look pinkish-brown. That fits perfectly to my skin tanned tone.

The other combination that goes well with me are Savee Matte Liquid (which is not matte at all) & Avon Matte Lipstick. First of first, I will put on the Avon Matte Lipstick first which the colour is in pale-pink. Then, I will layer it with Savee Matte Liquid to get the best colour which is red-pink alike. This combination is so da-bomb!

Any concerns about the makeups can refer my posts : Beauty Haul from Hermo and My Favourite Makeup Brand

Comments

  1. I also prefer BB Cream than foundation for everyday makeup because it is thin and easier. Natural/minimal makeup is suitable for everyday especially for classes, right? 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this post actually reminds me so much about my degree life. Sometimes, I feel ashamed cause I did not put much attention on my appearance i.e make-up and proper clothing when going to classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I always take a really good care about my appearance. Idk why, it's just something I am really taking care of

      Delete
    2. Good for you then! :)

      I guess I was just plain lazy. Hahaha. And it did not help when your other classmates showed up in sweatpants and pajamas too.

      Delete
    3. Wow, that's so cool yet it depends on individual, cannot help that xD

      Delete
  3. Like you, say pun tak suka pakai foundation terlaulu tebal or full coverage for everyday makeup, kadang2 tak pakai makeup langsung.

    But recently I got the Guerlain foundation in Mid Valley and put it on the next day, sangatlah light and not full coverage. So now that foundation is like my bestfriend bila nk keluar lepak so muka takdelah nampak sembam like all my friends call me. hahaha

    I like your lipsticks shade. Kind of my shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss right, but I still dont like foundation in whatever makeup I put on, idk why. Anyway for me, lipstick is everything.

      Delete
  4. Me pergi class pakai foundation, bedak, lipstick. Hahaha. Malas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But overall, lipstick paling penting. Tak boleh hilang sikit pun

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Silkygirl & Maybelline Matte Lipsticks

Okay people, I know I have been missing in action on blogging for quite a while, I mean, for months and that's a very long time. I was MIA since the pandemic. You know, online class is freaking exhausting. I can adapt & I honestly love online classes but when examinations are replaced with continuous assessment, that's the real thing.  Back to my topic, I have been wanting to do this for a very long time but the time constraints. You know, since I'm a cheapskate especially to beauty products, specifically makeups, I bought everything from drugstores. Ngl, my preferred brand would be Silkygirl since the price is very affordable (that's why it's hard to find Silkygirl items with discounted price) and usually it will only offer you a maximum of 30% discount either in Watsons or Guardian.  I bought Maybelline's lipstick because of the trend and other's review, thus I think it would be an honour to review both since these are the most popular products and bra

Review : Silkygirl Magic BB Cushion

Well here's a thing : as you guys know that I really, really hate to put on foundation to my face, so I always change my BB or CC cream products, eventually. Then I decided to choose something that is full coverage with light texture just to make sure my skin can breathe well.

Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence by Kayman Beauty Review

First and foremost, I must tell you that I have been waiting to lay my hands on these products a long time ago. If you read all the feedback and results the products give to consumers, it works totally wonder and that makes me want to try it. Kayman Beauty is a well-known local brand that is safe and guaranteed based on the experiment from its founder itself & that encourages me more to try this out.   Plus, I don't really trust local brands but seeing the efforts from the founder (literally not timbang kilo type of product) and reading the feedback, I think this product should get attention from ladies out there. Looking forward this product to be exported into international market. Too much rants, I bought these 2 products which is Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence for RM 35 and RM 89 respectively. I bought from one of Kayman's agent that covers Shah Alam area. To be frankly honest, I bought these 3 months ago, which was in April. Let's talk abou