Skip to main content

Let's Talk About Life and All

Photo Credit: HERE
This is just a random post anyway, I just want to talk about life I am facing right now. Being a degree student is not easy I must tell; I only have 5 subjects for this semester and I have a lot of free time especially my weekend goes for 4 days straight starting from Friday to Monday and I know it is a good thing.

But well, the assignments are piling up day by day, the submission date is just around the corner and I'm still lost somewhere I don't even know. I mean, my lecturers aren't giving us direct instructions on what I need to do so me & my classmates did it freely; let's just hope we did it well. It's too different from my diploma years where everything is told with details. That's rough, tough & hard. But that is life anyway.

I am sorry that I went away from my blog for the past weeks, trying my best to pick myself up to what I have been facing for the last 2 weeks, I know this is not easy for me but eventually, I'll get through this. I honestly hate to face this situation because I know how hard it will be to me. I thought I will never get through this again but then I was wrong. I am at my lowest, and I am still looking forward to stand up straight again, back to when I was. I offered myself to risk this for ONCE, so here I am, risking the risk I said I would take.

Don't feel hopeless as there are still many wonderful things waiting - Sabrina, 2019

Actually, the reason why I made up this whole post is to tell everyone that whatever problems they are facing, they are not alone because 'they' are feeling low and they have a lot of pressures with their life. They are battling with their emotions due to family & relationship problems. I didn't see it coming to me, like, I mean, I end up writing this for myself and that's funny. 

Apart from that, dealing with homesick feeling is just another level of problem being a student. I know Melaka is just 100+ km from Shah Alam but not getting to go back home every week sucks. I am scared to death to ride on the bus, to go to the terminal all by myself but thank God I survived few times before, but still paranoid all over me. I miss home but I need to bear in mind that it is normal to be apart from my family, and I still can go back home anytime I want after class. This is normal, this is life.

Besides, dealing with people around me is one of the greatest problem too. Friends or more, strangers, customers, lecturers, mutual, everyone I mean. I know it is hard for me to keep in touch with those people (my friends) but dealing with others are the real problem. I hate meeting new people, the eye contact, so it will be hard for me to communicate with them. Plus, we never know what they feel in mind, I always question myself what do they feel about me when they see me. I am scared if i look bad to someone & it shows when I see some people looking at me like- am I a joke to you guys or what?

Plus, I am so so bad at being a friend or someone special to anyone. I admit I am not really a good friend during my diploma years, but I want to change everything to be better on my degree life. I'd like to appreciate more to people who are there for me when I need them most. I know this is a bit personal but this gives me a reason why I need to do better. I know people are changing and that is why we should look at the present, not past. One thing you should remember is that not all people have common sense; not everyone is raised just how you were raised; accept them.

Apart from relationship with humans, we should never forget our relationship with Allah. This sounds so cliche for some people but honestly, I do think we all missed out some things in our life especially when it comes to Ibadah. I make sins everyday too, but when I look back why do I received a lot of struggles is that because my lack of communication to Him. Whatever you do, whatever you feel, talk to Him. Pray. That is how you make your life better. Istg, you'll sense differences when you pray & ask Him.

Approaching to the end of the semester, I know I should give my best in my study, and I need to balance my social life, my leisure time with my study, too. This is hard but this is life I am living. I cannot simply run away from what I am facing. I can't simply drop off everything from my shoulder and let it be there. I need to face it no matter what. It is all depends on me to make it better; or to make it worse. Same goes to you, it's either you want to change your life to be better or let it be the way it is- nothing less and nothing more or even worse than you thought. 

Bear in mind, you are responsible towards your own decision in life. You decide, so you should live with it. Don't think too much, live it with your own style. Make it colourful, beautiful, as what you want it to be. Remember, YOLO - you only live once. Live with it. Embrace everything. Your life is good, you should be thankful for everything, not to complain. Everything happens for a reason. Believe in Him, He is the best planner.

You'll get through it. Maybe not today, but someday, it will - Azreen, 2019

Life is not always on your side, live with it, be responsible to it, make it better in your way. You know what to do with your life, so do it. Have a nice Mubarak, everyone. 

Comments

  1. Good post!

    True, we usually forget the root to everything is Allah :) Our believe in Him should reciprocate in our actions too. Make a lot of duas, specifically! May Allah ease everything for you, it's getting near to the end of semester 😁 We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! May Allah ease your life too, babe <3

      Delete
  2. Hope you're doing better now, Azreen. And happy Eid Mubarak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying my best to pick every piece by piece now on, thank you!

      Delete
  3. hai there! i'm blogwalking here^^

    i hope you're doing great right now! fighting~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Silkygirl & Maybelline Matte Lipsticks

Okay people, I know I have been missing in action on blogging for quite a while, I mean, for months and that's a very long time. I was MIA since the pandemic. You know, online class is freaking exhausting. I can adapt & I honestly love online classes but when examinations are replaced with continuous assessment, that's the real thing.  Back to my topic, I have been wanting to do this for a very long time but the time constraints. You know, since I'm a cheapskate especially to beauty products, specifically makeups, I bought everything from drugstores. Ngl, my preferred brand would be Silkygirl since the price is very affordable (that's why it's hard to find Silkygirl items with discounted price) and usually it will only offer you a maximum of 30% discount either in Watsons or Guardian.  I bought Maybelline's lipstick because of the trend and other's review, thus I think it would be an honour to review both since these are the most popular products and bra

Review : Silkygirl Magic BB Cushion

Well here's a thing : as you guys know that I really, really hate to put on foundation to my face, so I always change my BB or CC cream products, eventually. Then I decided to choose something that is full coverage with light texture just to make sure my skin can breathe well.

Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence by Kayman Beauty Review

First and foremost, I must tell you that I have been waiting to lay my hands on these products a long time ago. If you read all the feedback and results the products give to consumers, it works totally wonder and that makes me want to try it. Kayman Beauty is a well-known local brand that is safe and guaranteed based on the experiment from its founder itself & that encourages me more to try this out.   Plus, I don't really trust local brands but seeing the efforts from the founder (literally not timbang kilo type of product) and reading the feedback, I think this product should get attention from ladies out there. Looking forward this product to be exported into international market. Too much rants, I bought these 2 products which is Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence for RM 35 and RM 89 respectively. I bought from one of Kayman's agent that covers Shah Alam area. To be frankly honest, I bought these 3 months ago, which was in April. Let's talk abou