Skip to main content

An Open Letter For The Broken Souls


Photo Credit: HERE

I am dedicating this open letter to all broken souls especially my friends, who are battling with their own emotions, trying their best to pick up themselves when they are now at their lowest. I know, my friends are going through their hard times now, but remember that you guys are not facing this alone. There are a lot of people who love you guys cuz me too.

I'd like to thank my friends for giving me such inspiration to write this, since I am looking forward to write free-writing posts instead of focusing on what I usually do, I know I have been hiatus on blog for a month, because I am actually picking myself up too, until today. 

All broken souls out there,
remember there are thousands of reasons to be happy, 
why would you waste your time,
thinking, regretting, mourning,
for things that are unnecessary,
for things that will never change,
for things that hurt you,
for things that made you lose yourself.

All broken souls out there, 
things may be hard for you now,
but it will be better later on,
you just need to have faith,
that you will get through this,
you are not alone.

Don't let your thoughts
drown yourself in an ocean
full of guilts 
and regrets
because you never know
where it takes you.

You may think your life is a mess,
when it is actually a bless,
life may teach you to be strong,
so you can get it all along.

-Azreen Sofia-

We can never run away from problems, but problems are made to test how strong we are, and always remember God never tests us beyond our strength. I always remind myself one thing about these problems & all -

You either have to get through this OR live with it

 There's a lot for me to say, but I hope my friends are doing well now, same goes to all broken souls out there, this online letter is for you. I hope you guys enjoy my new kind of writing!

Drop down some motivational quotes you know for the beautiful souls in need 🌸

Comments

  1. Let’s hope that for every time that we get hurt or break our heart, there is something somewhere being written to make up for it, to make the happiness due even bigger and laughters even merrier, for after all good things must happen to good people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there! those words are so beautiful, simple yet inspirational :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this beautiful words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this, I needed it ;')

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Silkygirl & Maybelline Matte Lipsticks

Okay people, I know I have been missing in action on blogging for quite a while, I mean, for months and that's a very long time. I was MIA since the pandemic. You know, online class is freaking exhausting. I can adapt & I honestly love online classes but when examinations are replaced with continuous assessment, that's the real thing.  Back to my topic, I have been wanting to do this for a very long time but the time constraints. You know, since I'm a cheapskate especially to beauty products, specifically makeups, I bought everything from drugstores. Ngl, my preferred brand would be Silkygirl since the price is very affordable (that's why it's hard to find Silkygirl items with discounted price) and usually it will only offer you a maximum of 30% discount either in Watsons or Guardian.  I bought Maybelline's lipstick because of the trend and other's review, thus I think it would be an honour to review both since these are the most popular products and bra

Review : Silkygirl Magic BB Cushion

Well here's a thing : as you guys know that I really, really hate to put on foundation to my face, so I always change my BB or CC cream products, eventually. Then I decided to choose something that is full coverage with light texture just to make sure my skin can breathe well.

Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence by Kayman Beauty Review

First and foremost, I must tell you that I have been waiting to lay my hands on these products a long time ago. If you read all the feedback and results the products give to consumers, it works totally wonder and that makes me want to try it. Kayman Beauty is a well-known local brand that is safe and guaranteed based on the experiment from its founder itself & that encourages me more to try this out.   Plus, I don't really trust local brands but seeing the efforts from the founder (literally not timbang kilo type of product) and reading the feedback, I think this product should get attention from ladies out there. Looking forward this product to be exported into international market. Too much rants, I bought these 2 products which is Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence for RM 35 and RM 89 respectively. I bought from one of Kayman's agent that covers Shah Alam area. To be frankly honest, I bought these 3 months ago, which was in April. Let's talk abou