Skip to main content

My Pink Stuff



Well hello guys! How are you? I hope you guys are in the pink of health! Because, today is my pink post to take it's turn! I've been thinking about this post a long long time ago because I am pink lover! Pink will be my no 1 choice of any other colours except for my outfit. I don't really put on pink clothes because I don't really look good with it.

Talking about my favourite colour, of course, I will say pink but not only pink. I love pink, white, purple & red. But all of these colour, I would choose pink, white & red. If only I can choose my car's colour, I would like to choose any of these 3 colour. I don't mind having a pink car because I think it is cute. Let's have an eye to my pink stuffs 👀


Let's take a look at this first picture. Sorry the lightning went so strong because why not. These are all the pink-gadgets & gadget accessories that I own. Of course, casing. My favourite thing among all. I think I need more pink casings but my friends are going to mad at me hahaha. That camera is also in pink because pink is life & cute as hell. My powerbank is also in pink because I think pink is the most attractive colour among all. Even my phone is in rose-gold colour which is as well as pink. Do you see that my phone & powerbank cables are also in pink? Yes, they are. Among all the attractive & funky colours, pink is always the best choice.


Done with my pink gadgets, this is all my random pink stuff. You can see my pencil case in dark pink. It is so nice you know especially in pink. Next is my socks which is in light pink. My feet feels comfortable with the pink wrapping them around. Even my headband (a gift from my aunt) is in pink which I never expect it would be that attractive colour. That medium size of makeup pouch that is my mum's before this but then my mum got another one so I take this from her & it's mine because mine is red & it is not as cute as pink. Even my lanyard in pink cuz I want everyone to see my face in this pink lanyard. The middle stuff is the power balance Quantum Power brand. I wear it as accessories, not for sports hahaha


This is all the products I use which are in pink pink pink pink & all pink. Yes, I don't care about other colours that is probably suggested for me as long as the packaging is in pink. From lotion to talcum powder & even my deodorant, it's pink. That mascara has green, blue & pink packaging but I still choose pink. The baby oil, sunblock & face mist is totally pink in colour because why not. The japan doll is tool kit which has nail clipper & stuff in it. My father bought it when he was in Japan & he chose pink for me. Well, he knows girls well.... or maybe dia hentam je hahahaha


This is my most lovable & favourite pink stuff I ever own in my entire life. My kinda rose gold PINK 2 way bag! It can be a sling bag or even a clutch! I bought this at BO (Brands Outlet) for only RM 39.90 on March last year. This is totally a big deal & non-regret purchase for me ever! This bag is small but has a lot of compartments. I can put my notes separately from cards or phone compartment. I can say that this is totally the best purchase of classy but affordable handbag ever!

So, this is all my pink stuff that I have. Do you have any 'colour' stuff that you wanna share with me? Make a post about this too, I'm going to read it! xoxo

Comments

  1. I have a few favourite colours. But if I want to buy something, pink and blue always be my choice.

    This post is great. Would love to do one in the future 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got many beautiful pink there from your gadgets to handbag!! <3

    I used to dislike pink but not until, my ex-roommate who has a lot of pink stuff that has made fall in love with pink. Yes, I love pink, now :D

    Fatina | www.theinfinitywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cuteeeee. My sister also love pink colour just like you. I have a lot of purple stuff and it's my favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nice! I would choose purple or red if pink is not available hihihi

      Delete
  4. I love all "baby" colour or pastel ❤❤ heheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colour...hehehe and creatively you turn it into blog post..thumbs upppp!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahh kereta pun nak warna pink hehehe..!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, I do love to see Myvi pink anywhere. It's soooo cute

      Delete
  7. Sungguh banyak bendanya yang berwarna pink :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barang2 CR semua warna ada. Takde yg spcific warna. Hee

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol you're just like me!
    i have lots of pink stuffs until my friends go "euww"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha just why they eww at my fav colour Im crying smh

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Silkygirl & Maybelline Matte Lipsticks

Okay people, I know I have been missing in action on blogging for quite a while, I mean, for months and that's a very long time. I was MIA since the pandemic. You know, online class is freaking exhausting. I can adapt & I honestly love online classes but when examinations are replaced with continuous assessment, that's the real thing.  Back to my topic, I have been wanting to do this for a very long time but the time constraints. You know, since I'm a cheapskate especially to beauty products, specifically makeups, I bought everything from drugstores. Ngl, my preferred brand would be Silkygirl since the price is very affordable (that's why it's hard to find Silkygirl items with discounted price) and usually it will only offer you a maximum of 30% discount either in Watsons or Guardian.  I bought Maybelline's lipstick because of the trend and other's review, thus I think it would be an honour to review both since these are the most popular products and bra

Review : Silkygirl Magic BB Cushion

Well here's a thing : as you guys know that I really, really hate to put on foundation to my face, so I always change my BB or CC cream products, eventually. Then I decided to choose something that is full coverage with light texture just to make sure my skin can breathe well.

Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence by Kayman Beauty Review

First and foremost, I must tell you that I have been waiting to lay my hands on these products a long time ago. If you read all the feedback and results the products give to consumers, it works totally wonder and that makes me want to try it. Kayman Beauty is a well-known local brand that is safe and guaranteed based on the experiment from its founder itself & that encourages me more to try this out.   Plus, I don't really trust local brands but seeing the efforts from the founder (literally not timbang kilo type of product) and reading the feedback, I think this product should get attention from ladies out there. Looking forward this product to be exported into international market. Too much rants, I bought these 2 products which is Coal Face Soap & Rosa Glow Essence for RM 35 and RM 89 respectively. I bought from one of Kayman's agent that covers Shah Alam area. To be frankly honest, I bought these 3 months ago, which was in April. Let's talk abou